NSPCC Y4, 5 & 6
Today, we were visited by the NSPCC and learnt about speaking out of something was bothering us. We heard about Childline: how to call them and what kind of help we could get from them. You may notice that we are wearing green instead of our usual uniform - this is because we are raising money for this important charity.
Tickets for the Spring Disco will be on sale on Friday 3rd February from 3:15pm in the KS1 hall at £1.00 a ticket on a first come, first served basis.
This first round of sales will be just for the children that missed out on tickets for our Autumn disco.
Any tickets we have left after Friday we will put on sale again on Monday for any children that came to the Autumn disco.
At Westglade we do everything possible to keep you as informed as we can:
- Regular whole school newsletters (also uploaded to the website)
- Marvellous Me messages straight to your phone (from school and your class teacher teacher)
- Texts from the school office
- The website calendar (can be synced to your phone to update you of changes)
- The website whole school blog (whole school events)
- Regularly update individual class blogs (in class learning)
- We also post a daily tweet (often more) of more general day to days happenings from across school and in classes. (This blog page was struggling to load with all the updates, so only big events will be added here!)