Physical development - fine and gross motor skills
PE with Joe is great for gross motor skills and keeping fit!
If your child isn't so keen or finds Joe Wicks' sessions tricky, why not try this instead?
We do cosmic yoga on Fridays and it is fun storytelling within a calming yoga session! The children particularly loved the Fairy Floss episode - possibly so that could laugh at Miss Ellis' attempts at the floss!
Fine and gross motor checklist - how many of these activities can you complete on your own this week? You could even try and complete them before a timer runs out!
- do/undo buttons (on a shirt maybe)
- zip/unzip your coat
- tie your shoelaces (super tricky!)
- write your name
- use a knife and fork
- cut something interesting out of an old magazine
- hop from one side of the room to the other
- get dressed/get ready for bed