1. Who was Neil Armstrong? Tick two.
- a famous American astronaut
- the first man to fly in space
- the first man to walk on the moon
2. Number the events below to show the order in which they happened:
- He received his pilot's license.
- He flew in spacecraft Gemini 8.
- He arrived safely home.
- He was accepted to NASA's astronaut corps.
3. What happened to Neil in September 1962?
4. Fill in the missing word.
This would be the first manned _________ on the moon.
5. Find and copy the words that show he was not alone in landing safely on the moon.
6. Why do you think that he said that landing on the moon was a giant leap for mankind?