Reading and Phonics
Practise your Read, Write, Inc sounds daily
Today we would like you to practise the different ay sounds. Complete the sheet below and then add any of your own ay words.
Today we are practising our ee sounds.
ee- what can you see?
ea - cup of tea.
Colour Codes - Taken from Oxford Owl
Read the text above and answer the questions.
1. Why do some animals change colour?
2. Name the two animals on these pages.
3. What is different about the adults and babies?
4. What do flamingos eat to change colour?
5. What types of animals are these?