-Read Write Inc using the links on the reading page - this is will help you continue to be superstar readers and writers! Access the Oxford Owl eBooks using the link on the reading page.
-Have a go at PE with Joe (link on the physical development page) or create your own fun activities indoors or in your garden.
- Try and have a go at some of the 'fine motor' activities on the physical development page. Having good fine motor control means your handwriting will be beautiful and you will find writing much easier!
- Complete one page of each of your workbooks
- Have a go at the maths activity for each day
- Have a go at the writing activity for each day
- I will pick a story for you to end the day with, I hope you enjoy them!
I will also be adding things to Purple Mash for you to have a go at each week. It would also be great if you could add to the class blog on there. You can also comment on your friends' posts to say hello!
How to add to the class blog on Purple Mash...
Click'sharing' > 'Shared blogs' > 'F2 Butterflies'
Click the green add button to add your post