Watch the short video clip and download the activity pack. There are lots of different activities in the pack. We won't be doing all of them (unless you want to!)
We've put a suggested timetable for the activities to complete. You do not have to print out the booklets. Complete the work however you can at home.
|Monday||Lighthouse Comprehension (Page 11)|
|Tuesday||Diamonte Poem (Page 6 and 7)|
|Wednesday||Create a comic strip of the story (Page 14)|
|Thursday||Tell the story from when the lamp smashes. Use the success criteria from Page 12 to make your writing great.|
Choose from the following options for your Big Write (Unless your have any other ideas!):
- Write a newspaper report about the event. Include interviews with lighthouse keeper, villages and men from the boat. Can you use quotes punctuated correctly?
- Write some dialogue for the film.
- Write a recount of the events.
- Write a description of the lighthouse on the rocks.
- Research a history of lighthouse.
Still want MORE English?
- Complete an activity in your CPG book.