We know that uniform plays a crucial role in establishing school identity. Our pupils take pride in themselves and pride in their school. At Westglade, we always try to ensure that any uniform policy we have in place is of reasonable cost and offers the best value for money for parents and carers.
- Navy jumper or cardigan (can be plain or with a school logo)
- Navy fleece with a school logo (optional)
- White or light blue polo shirt or a collared white shirt
- Black or grey trousers or skirt
- Black, grey or blue gingham dresses
- Dark/black shoes (including fully black trainers)
- Jewelry is optional and can consist of a pair a stud earrings and a watch
- Hair accessories should be appropriate for school and not detract children from their learning
- Black shorts
- White or light blue t-shirt
- Trainers or plimsols for outdoor PE lessons
Swimming (Year 2 to Year 6)
- One-piece swimming costume
- Swimming trunks
- Swimming shorts (with no pockets and not over the knee)
- No jewelry (including studs)
- Hair must be tied back
- Swimming hat (optional)
- Pupils are encourage to learn to swim without goggles but swimming goggles can be used with parental permission letter.
- Bag – there is no specification around bag as long as it is suitable for school. Book bogs with a logo are available.
You can read our full uniform policy (which will be ratified by the Governing Body at the next meeting) here: